“We take care of each child as we would our own”
At the Children’s Clinic, P.A. we commit ourselves to provide and make readily accessible competent, compassionate healthcare to every child. We take care of each child as we would our own, recognizing each child’s uniqueness and individuality, while helping to nurture the child towards his or her highest potential. We promote a supportive and cooperative relationship with parents, schools and other caregivers to encourage an environment that fosters a holistic child development.
NOTICE TO ALL OUR CLIENTS AND PATIENTS
The COVID-19 situation has necessitated changes in our practice to protect both patients and providers.
Please take note of the following announcements and policies:
COVID-19 SPECIFIC POLICIES
1. Both of our clinics remain open to serve the public. Our numbers are as follows: Lancaster (803) 289-5437, Indian Land (803) 396-5308
2. We offer COVID-19 testing subject to the availability of testing kits
3. Please call us ahead of time to discuss your symptoms with the triage nurse at (803) 289-5437
4. If you feel sick and suspect you may have COVID-19 symptoms, please go to the MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina ) website at http://musc.care to determine if you need further testing. If it is determined that you do, they will make an appointment for testing at a designated MUSC testing center.
NEW CLINIC POLICIES
We take extraordinary measures to ensure that that our clinics are kept to a high standard of cleanliness to avoid infection.
To minimize exposure the following policies are being implemented in our clinics.
1. Sick or well patients are not allowed to stay in the waiting room
2. Patients are requested to wait inside their vehicles until our staff is ready to put them in a room.
3. Patients who are sick will be screened through our back entrance, preferably while inside their vehicles.
4. The Children’s Clinic offers Telehealth services for all, including, but not limited to making virtual appointments for COVID-19 testing. You may call us at (803) 289-5437
These new policies are for our mutual protection in the midst of COVID-19 infection.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
* The Children’s Clinic PA, accepts walk-in patients for all our providers at our two locations:
– 1003 West Meeting Street, Lancaster, SC
– 8351 Charlotte Hwy. Indian Land, SC.
We also accept all insurance plans including Medicaid.
* We are happy to announce the availability of the following vaccines at the Children’s Clinic
Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV2 & HPV4)
Serogroup B Meningococcal Vaccines (MenB)
Influenza / Flu shots for all ages
Please call us to set an appointment